Get complete relief from leucorrhoea infection
At Wishealth, leucorrhoea is treated with all-natural & safe homeopathy treatment methods.
In Leucorrhoea disorder, there is a flow of yellowish, greenish or excess white discharge from the female vagina.
This might be a sign of infection. Such discharges may originate from the vagina, ovaries, fallopian tubes, or, most commonly, the cervix.
This yellow or green, infectious discharge has an offensive odour & is accompanied by irritation, itching & pain
- Foul-smelling vaginal green, yellow or excess white discharge
- Pain in the stomach or cramps
- Itching sensation
- Pain in the lumbar region and calves
- Infection discharge is yellow or green
What are some causes of leucorrhoea?
The cause can be:
- Unprotected sexual intercourse
- Nutritional deficiency
- Poor hygiene of intimate areas
- Injury to the cervix
- Infection of the urinary tract
- Vaginal irritation due to the insertion of contraceptive devices
- Frequent vaginal discharge
- Abdominal or lower back pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Pain in the muscles and lumbar region
If you get chunky, copious (large quantities), heavy, foul-smelling, discoloured discharge normally or during pregnancy visit a doctor for evaluation.
Get Started with Wishealth Today!
We offer a variety of treatments and services that aim to help your overall wellbeing.